NOTICE : Planned Power Outages - November 2 and 4. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course introduces algorithmic thinking and computer programming in the Python programming language. Topics include algorithms, flowcharts, top-down design, selection, repetition, modularization, input-output, and recursion.
4 credit hours
- Completition of the College Mathematics Requirement
Page last updated: November 22, 2006