- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Techniques for designing algorithms and analyzing their efficiency are covered. Topics include "big-oh" analysis, divide-and-conquer, greedy method, efficient sorting and searching, graph algorithms, dynamic programming, and NP-completeness.
4 credit hours
- CSCI 315
- MATH 212 or 436
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006