ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The cultural heritage of the French-speaking world is examined through selected cultural readings. Grammar and vocabulary are reviewed through a communicative approach. Online work is required.
3 credit hours
- FREN 102 or 110
- or three years of secondary school French
- or a score of 500-49 on the CEEB Achievement Test in French
Page last updated: November 22, 2006