All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This course examines the traditional interpretation of the "Rise of the West" as an inevitable historical process by exploring the essential contributions of diverse global societies to contemporary globalization.
4 credit hours
- FYW, FYS, and 45 credit hours
Page last updated: November 22, 2006