NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Topics include linear and selected nonlinear functions, linear systems, matrix methods, linear programming, average rate of change, derivatives and marginal analysis. Applications to management and economics are stressed throughout.
4 credit hours
- three units of college preparatory mathematics or MATH 120 or consent of department chair.
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: November 22, 2006