- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The impact of cultural identity and heritage upon the wellbeing of children around the world is analyzed. Included are global issues of child exploitation and the necessary global effort to halt that exploitation.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006