NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
This calculus-based course includes vectors, statics, kinematics, momentum, energy, rotational motion, small oscillations, and fluid mechanics. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
- successful completion of or concurrrent enrollment in MATH 212
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: November 22, 2006