NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The cultural and linguistic heritage of the Portuguese-speaking world is examined through selected readings. Grammar is reviewed and basic oral and written skills developed. Online work is required.
4 credit hours
- PORT 102
- or three years of secondary school Portuguese
- or a score of 500-549 on the CEEB Achievement Test in Portuguese.
Page last updated: November 22, 2006