NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Students develop skill in the preparation, analysis, and interpretation of data and in the use of technology in the research process. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
- Any 200-level sociology course and any Gen. Ed. Mathematics course
- or consent of department chair
- POL 300 or SOC 302
Page last updated: November 22, 2006