Skip Repetitive Navigation Links
Physical Education Program
- Consult the Feinstein School of Education website for general requirements.
- Program specific requirements are PED 140 with a minimum grade of B- and PED
243 with a minimum grade of B-.
- A minimum overall grade point average of 2.50 each semester.
- A minimum grade of B- in Physical Education 302, 413, and 414; and a recommendation
to continue from the instructors of each course.
- There is a minimum grade requirement for all other required, professional
and cognate courses. Please check with your advisor for more information.
- Completion of the Professional Service Retention Requirement prior to enrolling
in Physical Education 426.