Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
The assessment of motor performance is introduced. Emphasis is on criterion-and norm-referenced standards for evaluation. Basic statistical techniques are included.
3 credit hours
- HED 300 or PED 301 or consent of department chair.
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006