- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Various sports are explored using student-centered, guided discovery, instructional models. Games for understanding theory and curriculum are introduced. Emphasis is on developing cognitive off-the-ball and on-the-ball tactics.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006