Wellness and Exercise Science Outcomes
Upon completion the students will:
- Apply knowledge to assess and analyze the health, skill, and wellness related components.
- Create, implement, and evaluate exercise programs for the health, skill, and wellness related components in authentic situations.
- Demonstrate an ability to educate and counsel individuals regarding fitness principles and effective behavioral strategies to increase exercise adherence.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding legal, ethical, and social justice issues affecting the individual practitioners and the profession as a whole.
- Acquire the knowledge to manage organizations and establish guidelines and protocols in accordance with national standards.