Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
- M.Ed. in Health Education
The M.Ed. Degree in Health Education provides advanced academic skills for individuals employed or planning to seek employment as health educators in school, clinical, worksite, community, wellness, federal, state, and corporate settings.
- Certificate of Graduate Studies (C.G.S.) in Physical Education
At Rhode Island College a Certificate of Graduate Study represents the completion of a well-defined, coherent collection of courses between 15-18 credit hours.
- School Nurse Teacher Certification in RI
- Graduate Admissions
Page last updated: Wednesday, July 8, 2015