- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
CEP 315: Educational Psychology
Learner-centered psychological principles and research findings are analyzed. Emphasis is on the characteristics of the learner and the nature of developmentally responsive pedagogy.
3 credit hours
- admission to a teacher education program or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 2, 2006