- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Students analyze organizational structure, resources, current technology, informational systems, outcome measures, safety initiatives, health care policy, and ethics. The consumer's central role in health care decision making is examined.
3 credit hours
- a major in health care administration or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 2, 2006