Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Effective planning, implementation, and evaluation of practice and game management, as well as seasonal responsibilities of the coach, are analyzed. Includes field work in coaching.
3 credit hours
- PED 201, 205, 243, 278 , 308 and current first aid/CPR (infant, child and adult with AED) certification.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006