- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
PED 522: Current Issues in Physical Education
Current issues and how they relate to the fields of physical education, recreation, and sport are examined. Particular attention is given to professional issues pertinent to class members.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006