- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Students are prepared for adventure education content knowledge and introduced to the principles of curriculum development for prekindergarten through grade twelve. Students analyze and integrate adventure education into instruction.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006