All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
Minor in History
The minor in history consists of a minimum of 16 credit hours (five courses), as follows: HIST 200 and four additional history courses, at least two at the 300-level, chosen in consultation with advisor.
Page last updated: August 1, 2012