All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
Essential themes, from the Peace of Westphalia to the eve of the French Revolution, are examined. Topics include absolutism, the Age of Louis XIV, the scientific revolution, and the Enlightenment.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006