Submit a Project
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Lab. We welcome your ideas and value your expertise and willingness to plan and carry out collaborative projects to benefit both RIC and Central Falls. Below, you will find the forms you need to complete in order to ensure a thorough review of your proposal. Further details about the timeline and process of approval are available within each of the forms below.
Early Planning and Formulation Stage
If you are at the early formulation stages of a project and might still need help getting connected to a counterpart (either at RIC or CF), complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rT77yuNAayJyDjrIyHKlyfm9eImr9dOQz9WN23GDX94/viewform
If you receive approval for your project and would like to go forward with implementation of the project, complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1utS1FWqmSOFAJaMqMXQUOFekqEZF2X0-byUbPkoMM8E/viewform and wait to receive approval.
- Ponder the collaborative mission of the Innovation Lab when submitting a project. The leadership team created the approval form to assure projects’ connections to the Innovation Lab mission.
- You do not need a partner either at RIC or at CF to submit a form during the Early Planning and Formulation Stage. The approval form at the Implementation Stage however, must be completed with, and submitted by someone from BOTH RIC and CF.
- You will receive a written notification about your project. If approved, a period of not more than one year will be given for initial implementation. Requests for continuation must be submitted through a new approval form.
- Approval does not come with financial support from the Innovation Lab.
- A final report describing outcomes and lessons learned must be submitted in advance of a continuation approval.
For questions and further inquiries contact
Julie Horwitz, PhD.
Innovation Lab Coordinator- RIC
(401) 456-9013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.