Monday – Friday
10 AM – 4:30 PM
Like us on FaceBook!
Adjoining the Unity Center
Welcome to Rhode Island College Interfaith Center!
Celebrating diversity in all faith traditions, the Interfaith Center endeavors to provide for the spiritual needs of all the members of the Rhode Island College community–regardless of religious history/affiliation, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other factor. Primarily for the students, these opportunities are open for all, to involve as many members of our community as possible.
RIC Interfaith Center strives to:
- Educate the RIC community about various faiths and religions to foster appreciation, understanding, and respect,
- Provide opportunities to members of RIC to deepen or renew their faith with prayer and worship venues,
- Support faith-based student groups and assist in the development of other student faith-based organizations,
- Encourage community activism both on and off the campus.
- Arrange spiritual guidance or counseling for members of the community
Stop in for a visit during the school year, Monday – Friday, 10:30 – 4 PM.
Our new Meditation room is open to members of the community as a quiet place of reflection and can sometimes be reserved.
12-1 PM, the meditation room is reserved for Salat - z - Zuhr.
In learning more about different faiths and the way in which they are celebrated, we deepen our knowledge, widen our understanding, and develop our own beliefs.