All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
Management Major Program Goals
- Students will achieve competence in quantitative analysis and decision making.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of manufacturing, production techniques and control of related operations.
- Students will develop and use interpersonal skills of business problem solving.
- Students will understand the legal and ethical framework of management.
- Students will understand and apply financial analysis and control
- Students will apply concepts of strategic management.
Marketing Program Goals
- Demonstrate an understanding of general business foundation concepts.
- Apply quantitative analysis and decision making techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing foundation concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing issues and problems related to the global marketplace.
- Conduct and interpret marketing research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of consumer behavior concept.
- Develop and apply strategic marketing plans.