Skip Repetitive Navigation Links
Management Major Program Goals
- Students will achieve competence in quantitative analysis and decision making.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of manufacturing, production techniques and
control of related operations.
- Students will develop and use interpersonal skills of r business problem solving.
- Students will understand the legal and ethical framework of management.
- Students will understand and apply financial analysis and control
- Students will apply concepts of strategic management.
Marketing Program Goals
- Demonstrate an understanding of general business foundation concepts.
- Apply quantitative analysis and decision making techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing foundation concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing issues and problems related to the global
- Conduct and interpret marketing research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of consumer behavior concept.
- Develop and apply strategic marketing plans.