All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
Advanced topics in Euclidean geometry are considered using synthetic, analytic, vector, and transformational formats. Included are axiomatics and non-Euclidean geometry, topics in logic, and methods of proof appropriate for geometry.
4 credit hours
- MATH 212 or 247
Page last updated: December 4, 2006