ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
The fundamentals of differential equations are studied in the context of applications. Topics include analytical and numerical solutions of first- and second-order equations, systems of equations, and modeling.
4 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in MATH 314
Page last updated: December 4, 2006