B.A. to M.A. in Mathematical Studies
- Quantitative and abstract reasoning.
- Ability to use mathematics as a computational and analytical tool.
For students seeking:
- A solid foundation in major areas of mathematics.
- Appreciation for the structures and theories of advanced mathematics.
- Deeper understanding of the role of mathematics in association with the real world.
Apply for conditional admission after completing 60 undergraduate credits. The GRE is waived for applicants with an overall GPA of 3.0 and grades of B or higher in all required courses.