NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
Courses Numbered 000-009Noncredit courses.
Courses Numbered 100-199Introductory and General Education courses normally taken during the freshman and sophomore years.
Courses Numbered 200-299Other lower division courses and General Education courses.
Courses Numbered 300-399Courses taken by undergraduate students who have met the prerequisite(s); not accepted for credit toward graduate degrees.
Courses Numbered 400-499Courses normally taken in the junior and senior years; open to graduate students for credit toward graduate degrees. The number of credits acceptable in a graduate program is limited by graduate program policies.
Courses Numbered 500-599Courses open to graduate students. Normally these courses require a bachelor's degree as a prerequisite. In certain circumstances, qualified undergraduate students who have earned at least 90 credit hours may be admitted, with documented consent of the instructor and the appropriate dean.
General Education Offerings
Additional Science or Mathematics
- MATH 139: Contemporary Topics in Mathematics
- MATH 144: Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers II
- MATH 177: Quantitative Business Analysis I
- MATH 181: Applied Basic Mathematics
- MATH 209: Precalculus Mathematics
- MATH 212: Calculus I
- MATH 240: Statistical Methods I
- MATH 247: Calculus: A Short Course
- MATH 248: Business Statistics I