RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Major writers and literary movements are studied in their historical and social context. Course activities include explications de texte, short papers, and discussion in French.
4 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in FREN 202
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006