Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Students are placed in organizations appropriate to their concentrations. Sites may include advocacy agencies, nonprofit agencies, and businesses.
3 credit hours
- completion of two 300-level courses in a modern languages concentration and an overall GPA of 2.67
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006