Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Practical application of grammar is given in both oral and written form, along with an intensive study of construction and idiomatic expressions. (Formerly PORT 320.)
3 credit hours
- completion of two of the following: PORT301, 302, 304, 305
- or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006