All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
The cultural, social, and historical aspects that define Spanish identity are examined from the eighteenth century to the modern period. The major literary currents associated with each period are also studied.
4 credit hours
- SPAN 202 or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006