- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
ANTH 461: Latinos in the United States
The experiences and perspectives of Latinos in the United States are examined. Students cannot credit for both ANTH 461 and SSCI 461.
3 credit hours
- Completion of at least 60 college credits and any course in a social or behavioral science, or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 2, 2006