Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Through contextualized activities, idiomatic spoken French and the structures required for written communication are studied. Modern France is discussed. Online work is required.
4 credit hours
- or equivalent
- Or a score of 600 or above on the CEEB Achievement Test in French
- Or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006