Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
This course involves individual and group study of a major author, movement, or period in French literature. A major paper is required. Topics are announced in advance. This course may be repeated for credit with a change in content.
3 credit hours
- Open to seniors majoring in French
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006