All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Topics in Latin American history are surveyed, including Wars of independence, state building, neocolonialism, labor and agrarian conflicts, immigration, revolutionary movements, human rights, and democratization.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006