Students who are eligible
All full and part time students who are included in the official College full-time equivalent (FTE) calculation with a valid Rhode Island College ID are eligible.
Students Who Are Not Eligible
- High school students in the Early Enrollment program
- Students enrolled in CEU workshops
- Students who are attending seminars, advanced placement programs, workshops or any other non-credit courses
- Students attending Henry Barnard School
Rhode Island College Employees Who Are Eligible
- Full time faculty, staff and adjunct faculty with a valid Rhode Island College ID are eligible.
People at the College Who Are Not Eligible
- part-time staff
- those in a college affiliated program
- a family member of a RIC employee
- a grant program employee
Other personnel at the college may not be eligible. If there is a question as to eligibility, the final determination will be made by the College Administration.