Gradfest '10 – the one-stop shop for upcoming grads
Gradfest ‘10 will be held in the Student Union Ballroom on Wednesday, April 7, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The event will bring together many services so that degree candidates can prepare for the big day.
• Representatives will be on hand to help students verify diploma information, apply for graduation and check on any outstanding issues that may prohibit them from graduating.
• Students may also purchase caps, gowns, hoods and tassels, and order personalized graduation announcements, class rings and diploma frames.
• Complimentary photos are being offered courtesy of Grad Images/GradTrak. (Students are under no obligation to purchase a photography package, and may have a photo taken in regalia or for their professional portfolio.)
• Career Services, the Alumni Association and senior class representatives will offer information about their services and upcoming events.
• Students can learn about Adams Library’s extended privileges for alumni.
• The Commencement Office will also provide information about Cap and Gown Day and the exercises scheduled in May.
For more information, visit www.ric.edu/gradfest or contact Patricia Nolin, commencement coordinator, at (401) email@example.com.