- B.S.N. Boston College
- M.S.N. University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D. in Nursing University of Rhode Island
NURS 150 SON A.L.L.I.E.D.
NURS 262 Substance Abuse as a Global Issue (Connections)
NURS 340 Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (Theory and Clinical)
NURS 390H-391H Directed Study
NURS 375 Transition to Practice (Seminar)
Areas of Interest
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, with particular focus on the child and adolescent population, as well as domestic violence prevention & intervention, eradicating stigma of mental illness and developing psychiatric mental health nursing simulation scenarios.
Recent Scholarly Activity
- Poster Presentation: “Integrating SBIRT into Health Professions Curriculum.” American Psychiatric Nurses Association Conference, Hartford, CT. October, 2016
- Poster Presentation: “An auditory hallucination simulation provided for nursing students.” New England American Psychiatric Nurses Association Conference, Portland, ME. April 2015
- Invited Speaking Presentation: “R.I.’s mental health system: Condition critical?” Publick Occurrences Forum, Rhode Island College/Providence Journal/Leadership Rhode Island, Providence, RI. November 2014
- Invited Speaking Presentation: “Trauma Informed Care: Moving toward a Public Health Approach to Violence and Abuse.” Massachusetts Nursing Association Region 2 Program, Sutton, MA. December 2013