|Fogarty Life Science (FLS) 133|
- BSN University of Rhode Island
- MS in Nursing, Boston College, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- PhD. University of Connecticut
Courses TaughtNURS 207 Baccalaureate Educucation for Nursing
NURS 391 Directed Study
NURS 502 Health Care Systems
NURS 502C Health Care Systems
Areas of InterestCommunity and Public Health Nursing, the Registered Nurse Student, Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes, Non-traditional students, Health promotion and fitness.
Recent Scholarly Activity
- Thomas, P. & Rollins, J. (2006 November) Working with a consultant: Using a variety of human resources to develop program improvements. Paper presented at the New England Educational Assessment Network Fall Forum 2006 Assessment Conference. Worcester, MA.
- Byrd, M., Lindberg, R., Raymond, P., Costello, J., Schwager, J., Shelton, C., Thomas, P., Gremel,K., Jalbert, E., (2006, November) A collaborative learning experience to promote healthy homes. Paper presented at the meeting of the American Pubic Health Association, Boston, MA.
- Thomas, P. (2005). Teaching students to use an online index, Journal of Nursing Education 44 (12).576
- Thomas, P. and Wood, Carolyn (2005). Strategies for strengthening skills in the registered nurse student. Paper presented at the 25th Annual AHEA Conference: Building visions on a firm foundation: transformation in adult higher education: October, 2005.Boston, MA.