NOTICE : Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 - Holiday office closures. Click for details.
- School of Nursing
- Mission & Vision
- Giving - Dean's Development Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing Care Management
- SON Accomplishments
- NURS 370: Public Policy Projects
- Honorary Adjunct Faculty/Cooperating Instructors
- Honors in Nursing
- Tutor and Mentor Programs
- Program Goals
- Student Organizations
- Health Requirements
- Handbooks for Students in Nursing
- Helpful Links
- Completion of the required prerequisite courses (cognate and nursing courses).
- Completion of all cognates before the junior year.
- A minimum grade of C in each nursing course. Only one nursing course may be repeated. Students who sustain another failure (a grade below a C) in any nursing course will be dismissed from the program.
- A minimum grade of C in each cognate course. Students with a grade of C- or below in cognate courses will have the option to progress in nursing (probationary status) for one semester while repeating the course in question.
Page last updated: July 24, 2013