UPDATE: Telephone and IT issues on East Campus - Friday, August 1 2014. Click for details.
- Admission to Rhode Island College and declaration of nursing as the major.
- Submission of an Enrollment Form signed by the faculty advisor to the School of Nursing by October 15 or April 15 of the semester prior to senior nursing course work.
- Completion of Nursing 207, with a minimum grade of C.
- Completion of the College Mathematics and Writing Requirements.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Current RN licensure.