ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- Admission to Rhode Island College and declaration of nursing as the major.
- Submission of an Enrollment Form signed by the faculty advisor to the School of Nursing by October 15 or April 15 of the semester prior to senior nursing course work.
- Completion of Nursing 207, with a minimum grade of C.
- Completion of the College Mathematics and Writing Requirements.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
- Current RN licensure.