ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
- School of Nursing
- Mission & Vision
- Giving - Dean's Development Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing Care Management
- General Education Offerings
- SON Accomplishments
- NURS 370: Public Policy Projects
- Honorary Adjunct Faculty/Cooperating Instructors
- Honors in Nursing
- Tutor and Mentor Programs
- Program Goals
- Student Organizations
- Health Requirements
- Handbooks for Students in Nursing
- Helpful Links
The history and scope of nurse anesthesia practice, physics as applied to anesthesia administration and practice, anesthesia equipment, perioperative evaluation and basic management are examined.
3 credit hours
- NURS 505, 506; NURS 504 prerequisite or concurrent.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006