Rhode Island College provides tutorial services and support to students in a number of different disciplines across campus. Tutors are available to meet with students in tutorial settings to help them identify learning needs, develop strategies that will result in effective study habits, and build successful techniques for continued progress and excellence in their studies.
Hours of Availability in Summer:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The tutorial team in OASIS can help you prepare for the following tests and support study groups in the School of Nursing.
- CORE (Feinstein School Admissions Test – Reading, Writing and Math)
- PRAXIS II Elementary Multiple Subjects (Reading and Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science)
- PLT (Principles of Learning & Teaching / K-6 and 7-12)
- ACT and SAT Tests
The tutorial team can also help with study skills as well as with following subjects:
- Biology (Tutor available in FLS Hall 252 - Biology Department / or Lough Resource Room 200)
- Introductory Chemistry (105 and 106)
- Psychology (all courses)
If your course is not listed, feel free to call OASIS at 456-8083, and we can brainstorm a way to try and help.
Free, online tutoring services offered to RIC undergrad degree students.