Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Physical Sciences Department
- About the Department
- Program Goals
- Chemistry Program
- Physics Program
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Teacher Education Programs
- Earth and Space Sciences
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Student Research Opportunities
Experiments illustrate main group periodicity, coordination and organometallic compoundsí properties, and techniques, including the use of inert atmospheres and microwave acceleration of rates.
1 credit hours
- Preceding or concurrent enrollment in CHEM 406 and 412
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006