Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Physical Sciences Department
- About the Department
- Program Goals
- Chemistry Program
- Physics Program
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Teacher Education Programs
- Earth and Space Sciences
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Student Research Opportunities
The fundamentals of differential equations are studied in the context of applications. Topics include analytical and numerical solutions of first- and second-order equations, systems of equations, and modeling.
4 credit hours
- prior or concurrent enrollment in MATH 314
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006