NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
Progress ReportsProgress Reports will be posted following each meeting of the Strategic Plan Monitoring Task Force.
- Goal 1 - Ensure high-quality learning experiences for all students.
- Goal 2 - Underscore the value of research and public service, particularly emphasizing that which contributes to the improvement of the State's economic base and/or to the improvement of Rhode Island's quality of life indicators.
- Goal 3 - Recruit, enroll, retain, and graduate a diverse cadre of qualified students.
- Goal 4 - Provide an inviting environment and well-organized, efficient, high quality services to students and external constituents who make use of College programs and facilities.
- Goal 5 - Ensure a continuing resource-base that allows the College to offer excellent programs at an affordable cost.