The Psychological Society works to achieve its goal of spreading the awareness
of the science and discipline of psychology, improving the quality of the educational
process, and cultivating student/faculty relations. By achieving these goals, the
Psychological Society provides benefits to psychology students at Rhode Island College.
Some of the benefits the Psychological Society offers to students interested in
- Job/Volunteer Positions
- Graduate School Information
- Information on Research Opportunities
- Information on Psychological Conferences Across the Nation
- Leadership Opportunities
- Advice and Support
- First Hand Information from the Psychology Department
- Peer Tutoring/Counseling
To Become a Member
- Come to a meeting and fill out the membership form.
- Must attend at least two meetings a month.
- If you are interested and cannot make a meeting, drop a note in our mail
box in the psychology department - Horace Mann third floor.
- There are approximately three meetings a month.
- Wednesdays during the free period - 12:30-2:00pm.
- Horace Mann 183