Bachelor’s to Master’s Program
B.A. to M.A. in Psychology
- Understanding of psychological theory and principles.
- Understanding of the scientific method of inquiry and data analysis.
- Ability to be critical consumers of psychological literature.
- Ability to conduct independent research.
For students seeking employment in:
- Human services.
- Science-related fields
- The public or private sector.
Apply for conditional admission after completing 60 undergraduate credits in the program. The GRE is waived for applicants with an overall GPA of 3.0 and grades of B or higher in all required courses.
This is a 30-credit graduate degree. The B.A. to M.A. option means that students complete 14 graduate credits as undergraduates.