Weather Advisory Update: Parking ban and restrictions through Saturday. Click here for details.
Psychology ProgramPsychology majors complete an interesting and challenging assortment of eleven courses in Psychology. Six of these courses are specific core requirements; the remaining five required courses involve selection from distributions of alternative courses.
Admission RequirementsTo graduate RIC with a major in Psychology, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Succesful completion of the Psychology major.
- Successful completion of General Education 2000.
- Successful completion of both the college Writing Competency and the college Math Competency requirements.
- A minimum of 120 earned credits.
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00.
- A minimum of 45 earned credits at RIC.
- A minimum of 15 earned credits in Psychology courses at RIC, with a minimum of 12 of these earned credits in 300-level Psychology courses.